The Siam Health Care Company Ltd. (SHC) has been come into existence in May, 2007
• To promote better health and human security through legal framework and supporting the vulnerable groups with gender as cross cutting theme.
• To organize human resources management and skills development training and research globally.
• To provide innovative knowledge through research and training on public administration, local government, health, education, environment, governance, science & technology, agriculture, livestock & fisheries, ICT and human rights.
• To provide technical assistance for the design, implementation and evaluation of program activities for the government and non-government organization.
• To conduct research on emerging issues for generating policy at national level.